After you have purchased your KWizCom add-on, you can activate your installed evaluation version.
Activating an installed evaluation version is done according to the following steps:
- Open SharePoint Central Admin. On the main “Central Administration” page, you will see the “KWizCom Features Administration” icon:
- Click the KWizCom Features Administration icon. You will be redirected to a page that allows you to manage all your installed KWizCom products’ licenses:
- Click the “Manage License” link next to the product that you wish to activate. You will be redirected to that product’s license management page:
- Click on the “Request product code and start your evaluation now” link, under the Farm license type
A product code will be generated and displayed as in the following screenshot:
- Copy and save the product code in a text editor to use later.
- Browse to the Product Activation Request page on KWizCom’s web site:
- Copy your Account ID/Invoice Number into the "Account ID/Invoice Number" field, select the license type and click the “Load product details" button.
For more detail how to find your "Account ID/Invoice Number", please read this KB article: http://support.kwizcom.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50203.aspx
- Enter your product codes into the "product codes" field and click the "Update product details by product code" button.
- The “Requested Products” field will now display all your products and available licenses for them. You can select the number of front-end-servers (WFEs) to apply your available licenses to.
Ex: If you’re SharePoint Farm have 2 WFEs and 1 application server, you would select 2.
- Copy the activation code into the “Activation Code” field into the product’s license management page and click “Activate now!” link.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! Your product is now fully activated
Watch the following clip for a step-by-step activation guide of KWizCom add-ons on SharePoint 2010:
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!