Apps can be added to your site if they have been made available via the SharePoint store first.
- Click on the gear icon to open site actions menu
- Click on "Add an app"
- In the Quick launch menu, click on the “SharePoint Store” link
- To find your KWizCom app, enter the app name in the search field in the upper right corner of the page and then click enter. Ex: KWizCom Forms
- Click on the app in the search results to open the app page
- Click on the “Add It” button on the app page
- Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the “Trust It” button
- Your KWizCom app can now be added to your sites to be used.