File & Version
SP-WSPsInstaller PS script enables you to quickly install/upgrade KWizCom's .WSP solutions (SharePoint 2010).
Once the script runs, it performs the following:
- Identifies the solutions that you wish to deploy.
- Checks for each solution if there's an older version deployed in the solution store. If there is - it retracts and uninstalls it.
- Then, the new solution version is installed and deployed.
- If the solution store already includes the version that you wish to deploy, or a newer one, then the solution will not be installed and deployed.
How to run the script
- save the script along with the .WSP solutions that you wish to deploy, in a folder on your SharePoint server.
- Start Powershell and go that folder.
- In Powershell command window type:
- Wait for the script to finish, then browse your Farm solutions page in Central Admin to make sure all solutions were properly deployed.