Moving a KWizCom product license between SharePoint environment
If you have activated KWizCom products on your SharePoint environment and you wish to move that product's license to a different server (Ex: upgrading servers from 32 bit to 64, server upgrade, etc.), you will need a new activation key for the new server and deactivate current one you have.
In order for KWizCom to be able to send you another activation key please follow these steps:
1.On your SharePoint server, go to Windows "Start" menu and select "Programs > KWizCom >[product name] > Activate [product name]".
2.Click the "Deactivate"button and copy the deactivation code.
3.Copy the Deactivation Code with theold Activation code and fill out the Product Deactivation web form on KWizCom web site,http://www.kwizcom.com/support/product-deactivation/.
4.After you've submitted the Deactivation web form, this will free up your existing license.
5.You can now install the product's evaluation version on your new server and follow the product activation tutorial.
1. On your SharePoint server, go to Central Administration > You will see the “KWizCom administration management” icon > Click the “KWizCom Product licenses Management” link
2. You will be redirected to a page that allows you to manage all your installed KWizCom products’ licenses
3.Click the “Manage License” link next to the product tha tyou wish to move. You will be redirected to that product’s license management page
4. Click the"Deactivate" link and copy the deactivation code.
6. Copy the Deactivation Code with the old Activation code and fill out the Product Deactivation web form on the KWizCom web site. http://www.kwizcom.com/support/product-deactivation/
7. After you've submitted the Deactivation web form, this will free up your existing license.
8. You can now install the product's evaluation version on your new server and follow the product activation tutorial.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com