After you have purchased your KWizCom add-on, you can activate your installed evaluation version.
Activating an installed evaluation version is done according to the following steps:
- Make sure you have installed the product's latest evaluation version.
- Look at the Start->Programs menu for KWizCom-> [Product Name].
- Open the Activation Program where you will have your product code displayed (Product Code)
- Copy the Product code and fill out the product activation web form on our web site, http://www.kwizcom.com/support/product-activation/ and submit the form. Instructions on how to use the Activation web form is outline in this article: http://support.kwizcom.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50203.aspx
- Your activation code will be displayed on the form after you submitted all your information. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- To enter the activation key please log in to your SharePoint server, look at the Start->ALL Programs->Programs menu for KWizCom->Product Name.
- There you will find the Activation Program, where you should enter the activation code.
The activation key is good for the specific server on which you have installed the product; you cannot activate more than one product license with an activation key.
KWizCom product activation tutorial for SharePoint 2010/2013
For activation instructions for KWizCom products on SharePoint 2010/2013, please read this KB article:
Watch the following clip for a step-by-step activation guide of KWizCom add-ons on SharePoint 2010: